Re: The Killer: Ultra Power 2.0 with a side of suckysauce?

Well, tell me what Quinton did and I will be more than happy to go through the logs of the server and tell you if he did or not. About x1, I see, so you only think he does something good when he gives you items...if you ask me, I think the reason why they didn't like the idea of me returning to a single server, because they no longer had the power of moving, kicking, etc. They apparently say I trashed the game as soon as I removed the /give command to make it fair for all. For that reason alone, they refused to update to the latest server...[[wow]]. Such children.
In another news, I released an update with a better weapon replacing the machine gun, cheating inventory fixes, new missile programming, and a few other fixes with beacons. You'll need the latest server because of the way the beacons work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector