Re: Envision AI, a Seeing AI alternative that's available world wide

I don't use TapTapSee any more because the descriptions you get are dependant on the person describing it for you , and ever since they went free instead of paid, the quality of the service has suffered greatly.

I have a Sleep Number bed and when I take a picture of the remote to check if I need to adjust the air pressure in the bed, only rarely did I get a description of what the remote's display shows, usually I just get something like "Person holding an electronic device", I knew that already you idiot, what does the device display?

I also have a monthly pill minder, sometimes I need to know what day number the pill container is for, but all I usually get from TapTapSee is, "Person holding a block", again, I already knew that much, dumb, dumb, now what's the number printed in huge numbers on the end pointed right at the camera.

TapTapSee used to be great, but ever since the service went free, it has become mostly useless.

They probably should have stayed a paid service so they could afford to pay people that do more than state the obvious.

I uninstalled it months ago and don't miss it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector