Re: My First real game, The blank game 2 Pine Attack!

Version 0.4 is here! Their are exactly 0 errors when battle begins now. Fixed a lot of bugs and added some more items. The Manalyth Factory is complete. Added White Lance and the Battle Tower. Note: for now, you can't leave White Lance. Also, the Palador Hideout isn't in this version yet even though it tells you that's ware you're going next. Oh and sorry about the large download size, I didn't know sound was going to take up that much space. The file is still uploading, but it should be done soon. It says 16 minutes from now. Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n3s98u71ec7dp … k.zip?dl=0