Re: bk3, a few questions on weapons

hahhahaa, I wrote you a while back using forum e-mail but did not think it would get through, especially since I was talking about translating the game into more languages ETC. but anyway thanks... its an interesting story nevertheless and yes I finally was able to kill it myself and leveled up like 300 levels or so from where I was. The dropping of empty cans is a nice strategy... if you time it right, you could drink something like royal jelly, then step back, and so on and so on. And yes there will be attacks even during the appearances of the litographs that you move into place. The thing is that for a total newbie like me everything happens too fast.. and I really did not know that shadow mode continued active even when I switched to other weapons! game center is still usable using jgt though