Re: Lost and Hound Demo - Rescue Dog RPG for the sighted and blind alike

Hi Nick,
that's really interesting, your computer is just a little bit underneath mine in terms of processing power. I'm running an intel-core i5 at 2.71 gb, while you're running an i3 at 2.1 gb.  Your native resolution is lower than average and I wonder if that's the issue.
I'm not overly technical in terms of debugging, but I did do a bit more in this next version to make graphics easier to set - you will be able to lower the resolution from the start this time.

Apart from that, it might just be Unreal Engine. The engine is very powerful and might just be too much for some computers, there's only so much I can do but I am willing to keep working at it with you.

Can you tell me the exact error message you get please?