gamecheater questions

Hi all,

I have two questions about the program gamecheater.
For example, I set my HP in a game to 100. After I get hit, it of course goes back again. And I know that it's possible that the value stays at 100 although I got hit.
Or for example a moving Person or whatever should be at one and the same Position, how can I do that?

Thanks for helping.