Re: Vip MUD

Hey man, just so you know there's a good chance you're gonna get bombarded by people telling you that talking about game cracks is against the rules around here, so I figured I'd lead the charge before the mods got to you.
How dare you ask for a game crack! These developers slave night and day just so people like us can be intertained, and all they want is a few dollars here and there so they can keep on developing, and so they can improve their existing products with better content and more frequent updates. You sir, or mam, should be ashamed of yourself.
No but seriously though, don't talk about such things on this forum or you'll be banned for sure. At least that's my understanding of the rules, but I'm just a casual user.