Re: Windows10 OCR introduced in latest NVDA Build

Hi. Regarding OCR, I would suggest to have them both: older addon and W10 one, as where one doesn't work, the other might give better results. It's especially true with inaccessible software. For example I have this hardware sampler from Korg, called the Microsampler and I need to use it's otherwise inaccessible editor to exchange samples between the unit and computer. I have been using the OCR addon for it and now the built in thing doesn't work the same so it's really good to still be able to use the older solution. All it takes to get them both working without problems, is to reassign otherwise overlapping shortcut for one of them so there's no clashing between two entities fighting for one and the same key combination. Fortunately NVDA's way of deeling with gestures is actually not all that dawnting, as it may seem and there's always a possibility to undo or revert to factory defaults.
Sorry for my somewhat technical and pedantic language, but my own mind understands that kind better than overly general or too funky one.