Re: Getting really frustrated at NVDA

I'd also be interested to know what voice your using, since I've noticed some lag in interactions with sapi enabled voices on Windows 10 even on a decent machine. This gets  worse when doing something like system updates, though it's general and not specific to Nvda from what I've gathered.
Interestingly Enough, my lady was having a similar issue on windows 7 with nvda, but the problem was simply a full recycle bin, just running C cleaner id the job fine.

I haven't noticed this issue myself either, like Defender I run Nvda on  my windows 10 laptop and desktop with no trouble.
I've also noticed that Nvda is faster at some things than Supernova, though being as I've been unimpressed at Supernova's windows 10 intiration despite the claims of dolphin this isn't surprising.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector