Re: describe where your from

hi! I am from Indonesia, a large country in the southeast asia, neighboring with Malaysia, Singapore, australia and many more. I live in a city called Bandung, the capital of west java province. this city is populated by millions of people, I don't know the exact amount lol, and there are a lot of trafic here in the morning and evening.
bandung famous here because its culinary tours, there are a lot of unique food here, even with indonesia being unique with hundred of cultures within, Bandung just have many kind of foods.
anyway, the most famous from Indonesia is bali, often people just know Bali but don't know that is the part of Indonesia, haha. this is a tropical country, so there are only rainy and sunny seson here, oh, I wish that I can play with snow in the harsh cold winter! it seems so fun!