Re: Monthly chat November 2017

Cool Skylord, welcome to monthly chat, I'm trying empire myself as I said in new releases room since it definitely needs a db entry, though I might wait until I get back to my home and my desktop since that does make life a little easier than trying to perch on the floor with my laptop on a locker as I do here. Also interesting about Miriani, the talk of unrestricted piracy has always put me off for all that many of the activities sound cool, then again if I want a good space mud there is always cosmic rage which I do find myself coming back to fairly often.

Not a lot to report new at the second since today was fairly lazy, lots of reading and a bit more work on the db, but hay I'm pleased things are getting updated and since I have a music festival and concert in November things are likely to get hectic fairly soon so I might as well take relaxation where I can, polgara does seem to be improving though which is good.