Re: Cyber assault mud

I will throw the link around once I get this new update out, which, sadly, isn't this halloween as I thought I could. I'm probably gonna throw it around at the same time as I update Clok. So in the mean time, if you don't mind, since my Clokpack has drawn a lot of people to the game earlier, add that first, please, both the bundled and the unbundled version. I'll make Ca soundpack bundleable as well, and will throw around as soon as I can.