Re: Games for the Samsung smart tv.

Two years ago I tried one of the Samsung Smart TVs with accessibility and ended up returning it.

Forst off, in order to use features like the screen reader as well as many of its smart features you have to agree to a number of terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other things that essentially gave the TV permission to collect information about you and your TV watching habits and send that information back to Samsung and Nuance and other partners. Considering that the remote had a microphone in it so you could use voice commands to control the TV, I wasn't so sure I wanted to agree to all that stuff.

Secondly the accessibility system was so buggy that it frequently made the TV unusable until a sighted person could sort It out. Most annoying was the way the screen reader would either cut out completely or start reading the wrong information making it impossible to use the TV with the screen reader turned on.

I would hope that after two years they've managed to sort out most of the major software bugs, but I'd still be concerned about all those legal documents giving them permission to spy on you that they want you to agree to so you can use the TV you paid for.