Re: Redspot and STW, between the innocence and injustince

The Imaginatrix wrote:

Okay, I'm going to chime in here.
believe me, being a teenager or whatever doesn't have to do with all this. Because he has users who suggest him , and you see what smoke said, they are admins but they hardly get him to code something
I've only been playing STW for two months. Temperature was already in place when I joined. I died a fair few times in the first week or so that I was playing, but I learned how not to die whenever I could control it. I have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of this game. Sure, some things frustrate me, and I'd like to see more variety in fruits, animals and hazards, but this thread isn't for listing all the things I'd like added. I wish it was—it would be more positive.

I will admit right here that I spent about $150 Australian on STW for my birthday. I was happy to do it. I loved and still love this game. I love the sounds, I like being able to craft things (although it can be frustrating sometimes), and I love all the different maps to explore. There are a lot of areas I would like to see improvement in, and I can tell you guys agree with me at least in that respect. Perhaps Sam is spending more money on Redspot than STW, and that's kind of sad, especially for me, since I never ever intend on playing that game. Player-killing is not something I relish.

But guys. guys. Guys.

Sam. Is. A. TEENAGER. Yelling at him is not going to solve your problems. Of course he's going to have his priorities all scrambled. Of course he's not going to be the best dev in the history of audiogames! He's, what, fifteen? Who out of any of us was fantastic at anything at that age? Who out of any of us was trying to run a business at that age? All yelling at him and telling him how bad he is is going to do is discourage him and drive him off working on STW, or any other game, ever again, and I know at least the majority of you don't want him to do that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector