magic the gathering

hello gamers! I have been craving to play mtg for a while now, but haven't came across a dev that will take on the task, so I went on fiver to find someone that could possibily make an assessable version of the game for an affordable price. I came across a dev, and this is the things he says he is good at when it comes to programming. I don't know really anything when it comes to programming, so im looking on advice on what direction I should tell him to go in when making the game assessable for screen readers. here are the things he listed on his profile. if anyone has a suggestion on the type of message I should send him, to let him know I need the mtg game to be assessable with screen readers, for us to play it, let me know

dev profile:
I can develop games in any environment you want i use.

Such a Corona SDK, Unity, CryEngine, Cocos2D-X. (Anything you want)

I can develop in Java, C# or Python, but i'll prefer to develop in C/C++ and/or Lua.

I have strong knowledge on:
Multi-threading.
OOP design.
Data-driven pattern.
IA and logic.
Performance.

Also i always have a clean code and goods programming habits, so i can integrate well into most of teams.

Price? Depends of the size of the game and tecnologies that we would use.