Re: Redspot and STW, between the innocence and injustince

@Rory, I was actually thinking about writing a post on the OT room, and or write a blog post about it because it's true. Blind people, who first start out with technology given to them by their school districts, spend time experimenting with them until they are deeply involved with what they've got. I might also talk about how careers, at least in the United States, are limited to technology for blind individuals because they are easy to accommodate. But back on topic, I heard from people who say that it seems unfair that they put in a lot of work to erect their new shelters, and then to have people destroy them when not everyone can defend for oneself. As Imaginatrix had said, I do not relish in player Killing, even though some would argue by saying that player killing is a form of survival. Some of that, including the annual or semi-annual gladiatorial events remind me of the Hunger Game Series.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector