Re: Redspot and STW, between the innocence and injustince

We should start a new thread about computers, then. Then you can post what you want as long as it is not a direct insult to anyone.
I was just going to add that in the US, blindness is the number 1 most feared disability out of all the other disabilities, according to a few news articles I read. And yet, I heard a blind guy say that sighted people have their own disabilities--they're too light-dependent. They need light to function.
But also going back to STW, ever noticed the increase in restrictions over time? First, you collect items quickly with space bar, like wood, grass, clay, etc. Now you have to wait one second before you can draw it again. Then they probably added a few more, but the next one I remember is that your energy cannot go above three thousand or else you'll suffer negative consequences. Next, you can't place shelters on trees any more and enjoy cutting down the tree and have the people fall off when they exit the shelter. I think there was a big discussion about how there were rumours that required everyone to have a paid account, like Swamp, which really pissed some people off. The thing is, if you are going to develop games, shouldn't you be active on forums and stuff and ask for suggestions based on what players want, or are you going to implement the changes without getting any of their opinion and risk losing a lot of people because of it?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector