Re: RedPots: the worst piece of garbage I've ever played.

Hi friends.

I'm no longer angry about my Redpots problems.  Remember at the end of my last post I discussed new games?  Well this fellow who goes by AProneMan just released two accessible games, I already mentioned Forest, but his even better game, cats away blew my mind.  I never knew all of the different ways in which cats could be weaponized.  If this game's developer ever developed the technology featured in the game, he could probably rule the world.
    Anyway, I'm glad you all are still enjoying RedPots, but as for me, I've moved on.
For those of you on the forum complaining about other such games, I'd suggest you all do the same. Better yet, if you have problems with a game, complain less about it and put more work into writing something better.  Use A Prone Man as an example.  He started as just another gamer like us, but he decided to change his lifestyle and wrote amazing games like Forest, cats Away and Towering Warts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector