Re: Rock Band 4 discussion

Bringing this one back from the dead! I just had a few questions, and figured I might get a response from asking in this thread. I was wondering what the process of purchasing new songs entails? I know it can be done from within the game, but is that accessible at all? Also, I'm guessing the setup process for the guitar is doable without sighted assistance, as people around here seem to have done it.