Re: Just got first ever Midi Controler and need help getting it going.

You need to pay for the high quality ones. But sometimes you may find some good ones in the free vsts lists. Like fab base is free I think and it's not that bad.
Some people also get their vsts aleaggle which i'm not gonna talk about because forum rules probably prevent me from doing that.