Re: Free Windows 10 Upgrade for Assistive Technology Users Ending Dec. 31

I'm actually surprised that the free upgrade offer ended at all. I don't think it's because Microsoft has polished existing accessibility, although it is true that it's improved by leaps and bounds, and is only set to get better. I think it's because they knew that many people were taking advantage of the offer, people who used no assistive tech at all, and now that they've gotten as many people to switch to Windows 10 as is probably going to happen in the foreseeable future, they're taking the offer away. Or maybe it caused them to lose more revenue than expected. Either way, I always did say that the free upgrade offer was a marketing ploy, and it appears that was the truth.