Re: Manamon help

Hey all, I've played Manamon a bit and gotten to the second stadium, but I can't figure out how to have more than 6 manamon. I read about a way to store other manamon who you can trade in and out to your main party, but haven't been able to figure out how to do it. I'm running the trial version of the game, is this a feature only present in the full version?