Re: Entombed unlockables

Entombed 2 is a separate game with different systems, which as far as I know has no playable version, but development seems to have stopped a year ago at least and no one has really heard anything about it since then so far as I know.

The current standard version of Entombed 1 is 1.02J, but their is also a beta version which fixes some bugs with lockpicking and polymorphing, 1.05B, and that's the one we're talking about.
It's a few years old and Entombed 1 is finished, so that's the last stable version, or at least I haven't found any problems with it...