Re: DARK studios scenes, first pack of installed minimovies

While I honestly hate to say this, i'm gonna need to agree with slj here. More over, this isn't a game, so shouldn't it be in the off topic room? For though's that are downloading it, let me explain exactly what it is. Its an installer that just copies some mp3 files to your program files folder. Now onto the editing, its ok for the most part, but the sounds are not quolity sounds at all. Pluss, why the changelog? It isn't an app. I know a lot of complaints here, but i'm sure this would be fine if it was in off topic, and simpply was a zip file.