Trying out google chrome and Nvda

Hi.

Since Ie has been giving me trouble recently, slowing down on some pages like blog posts and failing to run newer games, I thought having a play with Chrome would be a good idea, (I've never been a fan of firefox and from the sound of it it's running into more problems than usual now.

Thanks to This handy tutorial

I am not getting on too badly and actually like the speed it's running at  I do however have a couple of questions.

first, I am pleased that I can use letter navigation in the bookmarks menu, for example hitting a for my audiogames folder then 2 to get to this forum, however, this doesn't work with any letter that is a menu shortcut.
so if I hit S for my software folder or my sf resources folder, I open settings instead. This is very annoying.

the bookmarks manager is a right painus in the ainus, however fortunately it seems I can just organise things into folders by hitting the applications key and using edit, then getting a standard dropdown listbox, along with options to create new folders etc, however sometimes navigating the bookmarks menu can be a bit whacky, eg, sometimes when I go into it I'm directly on my iphone folder or somewhere else strange.

I am also a little concerned by what it said in the tutorial regarding what data is shared with anyone who might happen to brouse my google account. I would rather not share what pages I've bookmarked with the world in general, though I don't seem to be  to have a setting for this, though I admit sincing would be a useful backup as well as saving a copy offline on my external drive of course as I always have with favourites in Ie.

On a practical note, one thing I do notice is that combo boxes (like the one on the front page for  gamelist or the one to jump between forums), are a  bit whacky, I only seem to be able to interact with them by hitting the letter of the thing I want, I can't use up and down arrows, and the trick that used to work in Ie when I had this problem of holding the alt key along with arrows doesn't seem to help here, I'm surprised Nvda is behaving like this.

I also  wonder bout alt text for images, since there isn't an option to enable that like in ie, though I  it is doing that automatically anyway.

Any  thoughts or things I should try? please let me know.