Re: The Return OF The King Feetback

I must confess I haven't played this game a ton. I like the idea, but the endless grind with almost nothing else to do put me off pretty quickly. Also I think the lack of information there is on this game to english players is probably another reason this game hasn't been gaining traction here. I'd be happy to help compile english resources if people would be up for that sort of thing, but again I'd have to play the game for a bit to get more of an idea. Maybe I'm alone here, but I wonder if the targeting system could be more refined. Maybe it's just the lag between the server, but it seems really jumpy and I spend more time missing than I do actually scoring hits. This game has a lot of potential though, especially with the binaural audio. I understand that not every game needs to be spoon fed, but I also wonder if my problem with soloing anywhere at low levels relates to my targeting problem I mentioned previously.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector