Re: Looking for a decent audio interface

What exactly is Phantom Power? I know that condenser microphones need power in the form of electric current to power it up. The Yeti Blue stereo condenser microphone is powered by USB, and the preamp is in the computer, and with monitoring, you can get almost no latency. But the way you described phantom power sounds like power that is sort of there but not really, like a ghost, hence the word phantom.
Also, what does AHK stand for, and how does the auto hot sript work? Also, why would the 2I4 software not be as accessible as the 2I2?
The package I'm going to buy will have the condenser mic included, as well as the headphones and possibly some other stuff.