Re: Idea for Yugioh Duel Monsters Audio Game

hay everyone, I have uploaded a new version of the yugioh duel simulator.  It can be downloaded at https://www.sendspace.com/file/qu0vb5.  New in this version.  I have added keys to check a monster's attack, defence, and level.  I have added a key to check how many cards have been added to the main deck and fusion deck.  I have also fixed a bug in the player's hand where on the first turn the player would have only 6 cards, but the game thought they had 7.  I have also fixed a bug in the monster reborn card, and I hope that is all the bugs with that card lol.  If I forgot to remove some of my debugging code, I'm sorry about that, and I will remember to remove it for the next update.  As alwayse I look forward to hearing from you guys about any problems with any cards, or any suggestions as to how the dueling system can be inproved.  Happy dueling.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector