Re: Your future on Alter Aeon: a Discussion of game trends

The spam thing is just silly, in my opinion. Hahahaha every so often is not that long. Now if you get a string of 10 or more ha's or if it's being done repeatedly, then that could probably be considered spam. It used to bug the living crap out of me when people would just spit out a string of ascii characters. Probably because I didn't have the ability to just gag it back then. There was ignore, but ignoring someone entirely for that seems overkill, depending on the circumstances. If someones' personally annoyed by a single hahahaha every so often, then they should just gag it on their side if possible instead of being ban happy. The fact that a filter exists to catch something so harmless is just... silly as I said. There was some talk on bovine about making that an end user filter from what I saw on the channel's page, and I support that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ignotus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ignotus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lokar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lokar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector