I'm all about the lulz, aren't you as well?

Um, so ... how do I start this.
Yes, let's put it this way. I'm going to put up every lulz thing I see here.
Definition of lulz: it is derived from lol, but is often viewed as something objectionable that piss people off. For example, the Wikipedia clone Encyclopedia Dramatica is all about the "lulz factor". For anyone who hasn't checked it out I recommend you do so.
I'm going to be slightly more tame though but be aware that some of these things may contain objectionable content.

The idea came to mind when I saw Brad's signature advertising his Harry Potter fanfiction collection and I was going to write in a topic and ask him if he ever read some of the particular ones I'm about to present. Apparently the topic does not exist anymore. I don't know if it ever did or if it was just my mind playing a trick on me.

So without further ado, let's give you many a lulz.
Feel free to contribute as much as possible yourself. Lulz is awesome!

These two harry potter fanfics are of the same author and they are totally fucking insane. Not for the weak of heart. They're amazing though.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5523410/1/Ron-s-Secret
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5272544/1/Promiscuous-Hat