Re: restricted accounts can still pm me spam

Hi Dark,
No need to make radical software changes, I don't think it's that serious. This is the first time I've actually encountered this and was able to verify the account was restricted. I've gotten spam messages recently before, but always deleted them on sight because I was only recently made aware of the new introductions and restricted users system. The only reason I came to the idea I posted here was because I thought message moderation was possible, and could primarily be used for restricted users. Obviously if such a user messages an admin or a mod, that could go straight through. As I said though, it's not a major issue and I've not yet heard of others who are getting messages from these users. Maybe i'm just a sitting target or something. smile