Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving to all those idiots out there who celebrate it. Personally I just say thank you to anyone who deserves my thanking, but that's Europeans in a nutshell. We don't dedicate a special date to release all the thank yous at one point. We are just "hey thank you for doing this". When I was abroad in Greece I ate at a restaurant that served delicious fucking lamb stake so I had to privately thank both the cook and owner for doing an amazing job. They were very happy to hear so. I don't reserve my thanks for a special date because saying it when it's relevant makes most impact.
Lol a drunken rant ... I've posted some other stupid shit this evening which I deleted super fast. Think I'll let this one stick though because even though it sucks it's still true.