Re: Madden Accessibility Update

Hi.
I've finally got the game for XBox. I bought it for a fair price at Black Friday. big_smile
I have spend a lot of time setting it up. Something messed up, and I had trouble on signing in with my EA account. The guide doesn't say you need to enter the security code on the console after having enabled login varification as the guide suggest. While messing around with this, I messed up the sharing settings. Can I change those so I can set them up how I want it?
I'm currently playing around with the practice mode. I hope I can get used to all this...