Re: where is that fucking windows 8.1 update?

Hi,

I'm not going to get involved in this topic, but I'd advise you to be careful of your language. Just because the update hasn't come out doesn't mean you should write that as your subject heading.

Instead, you could have written, "where is that windows 8.2 update?" [or whatever it was]. And justifying your cursing by the fact that your impatient is no excuse.

Again, I have no intention of forcing you into anything, I'm just here to advise you in the capacity of a member, not a moderator.