Re: Need some help with Google Chrome

Hello,
Have you added any page to initiate on startup?
If not, do the following:
1.    Open settings, which can be found by pressing alt, and up arrow twice.
2.    An HTML style page will be loaded displaying settings, and you can navigate with headings through different sections.
3.    Navigate to “on startup heading”, and proceed by pressing down arrow.
4.    First option you should look at is about what Google Chrome loads when it starts. In this case, you should see three options, and we need to select open a specific page radio button, which will lead us to another step; choosing that page you need. Thus, find “add page” with down arrow, and a window will come up showing an edit box to type the URL of the page.
5.    Type http://www.google.com/ and proceed with tab until you find add page, button.
6.    Close Chrome, and start it again to see how it opens.

To work with bookmarks, all you need to do is just bookmark a page, or a group of pages, or import them from other browsers, and they will appear on your bookmark submenu. Chrome’s menu style is unlike that of Firefox, which means that, you do not have a tab for history, a tab for bookmarks, a tab for help, and so on. They are all gruped within a single tab.
Let’s suppose, for example, that you have bookmarked twenty pages, and you want to visit one of them. I myself have bookmarked this section of audiogames.net - forum, that is, it starts with O, (off-topic Room). It will also appear in this form on your bookmarks list. I have also bookmarked the Applevis forum, which starts with A. Whenever I want to visit any of them, I just open Chrome, press alt, arrow down once to open the menu; press be, which opens the bookmarks list; and press O for (off-topic Room); or A for (Applevis). This is the way I do it.
To quickly and properly search for a website on the address bar, you need to press F6 or alt+D, or even ctrl+L, type the first letter of the website you want to visit, and then press up arrow to select it.

It you want to disable autocorrection or spellcheck, open the settings menu as  I explained above, and type “language” in the search box you have there. A languages heading will be displayed from your results. Press down arrow until you hear spellcheck. Next to spellcheck should be a button, which, if you are using JAWS, may not be properly labeled. However, if you use NVDA, it will be labeled “spellcheck button” and that button is pressed or not pressed. Obviously, you should change it to not pressed, as it turns off the spellcheck completely. Now you should no longer hear “misspelled,” when you type words.
If you need further help, let me know in the next posts. Google Chrome is really a satisfyingly good web browser.
Cheers!