Re: Avalon RPG

I think that would be appreciated Mirage, I confess Avalon has rather frustrated me each and every time I've tried it since I've always got stuck at the self same place, and while other player's weren't unfriendly, having literally no quests or goals or anything after the newbie academy  basically just feeling like a spare part has not been a good experience, even when i have chosen a profession.