Re: the hardest time I've ever had with the Entombed final boss

oh, nice combinations. except the adventurer fighter isn't really great, you know, you only get flurry skill. in my case i would choose adventurer/thief, it would give dodge and hide too, and if you ran into some nice whips you could get some cool sneack attaks. and about monk assassins, i don't know why monk assassin make people think they are great. I've never seen the monk like a powerfull class,