Re: The Table Flipper. A silly yet amusing game by me and Omar Alvarado

God damn, this update is awesome!
I absolutely love the air raids, so fun!, and it's cool to see where your debris is going too.

Still though I do have some suggestions...
I do have the latest version, the one you talked about in post 161, but I'm still getting way too many air raids.
They are very fun, but I'm honestly getting more air raids than normal play, by far, and I'm not even standing still for that long, just long enough to set my points, but it happens even when I'm not doing that.
It seems like I'm only getting like a minute between them, and I don't want them to be super rare because they really spice things up, but this is a bit much.

Okay, so the second thing would be that it seems as though no matter how many points I put in attack, I'm always behind, and the maximum I can get is 2 hits per object, even if I max it out, with my only other points being like 40 in speed and 50 in health, which in the long run isn't that much since we're talking over lvl 350 here.
Thing is, even if I stick with that as my new baseline, which isn't as fun but it's not the end of the world, I still have barely any points to spend on other stuff, and now that we have health as well as man of war, that's pretty bad.
It's like a constant stress, every time I get even 10 points I have to add it to attack otherwise it slips super fast, and then all I can use is debris, which is fun, but so is running around 1 hitting stuff.

So the last thing is that you seem to get levels super, super fast now when you use cheats, and on one hand that's kinda cool, but on the other, it's not like their is any cool down or anything, which is freeing, but it also means that you can get like, 2000 levels with almost no effort with the lvl350 cheat particularly.
Obviously, it doesn't really matter as it's just you playing, but it would be nice if just using a cheat once or twice didn't basically skip the game forward to you being a god, without giving you any time to enjoy the in between parts, as it takes away the challenge and that's what keeps the game interesting for as long as it does, at least for me.
I think that at least the roflcopter should give you slower levels than it does now, and maybe the other one could be the super fast leveler, as they both have their uses for individual play styles.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector