Echoes from Levia: Soulbound is getting near!

Hello everybody,

I'm Marco and I work as a producer for Cloverbit, a game developing studio focusing on fully accessible video-games.

I would like to introduce to you our soon-to-be-released game.

For the last two year we worked towards completing Echoes from Levia: Soulbound.
It's an adventure game taking place in the world of Levia, a brand new nordic medieval fantasy setting, written specifically for this title.
Echoes from Levia: Soulbound tells the story of Seric, a young man  trying to find his path through life, overcoming the difficulties it presents and finally breaking the chains that bind him to an ancient being.

While playing you will explore different environments, dangerous places and fight mighty opponents.

The game makes use of Bullroarer, an audio technology we developed specifically for Echoes from Levia: Soulbound that helps making the environment more immersive and vibrant.

Our team is composed by 4 core members, but more than 10 people worked on this game, not counting the amazing voice actors that dubbed more than 100 voices.

Delivering this project has been a challenging and rewarding task. Now my team and I are proud to finally present you Echoes from Levia: Soulbound.

Here’s the trailer:
https://youtu.be/xo93x73-WUM

It will be soon available for PC, Mac, iOS and Android.

Follow us on Facebook to stay updated and get the latest news!
Echoes from Levia Official FB Page

ps. I'll stick around, so feel free to ask anything to me and the team behind this project!

pps. We will post in the New Releases Room Section once we are ready for the release, so stay tuned!