Re: Need some help with Google Chrome

Well when i imported the bookmarks in from Ie, they all landed in the bookmarks menu, which I was glad about since I have over 15 years of favourited websites in there.

The problem is bookmark management is still a bit clunky though I hope it gets better in the next version of either Chrome or Nvda.

Okay, firstly when saving a page to bookmarks you can save in whatever folder you want, if you use the applications menu can find the "edit" option you can move a single bookmark to a folder and create a new one.

For moving things in and out of folders, like for example stuff out of "imported bookmarks" and into the main bookmarks folder, you need the bookmark manager.
You can tab to the folder's button and hit it  tab to the folder you want and hit right arrow to expand, you can then go into the next box and hit shift a to select all then use copy and paste.
the problem is, the boxes are stort of weird, you can't really select the individual bookmark items too easily and get no notifications, about what is going on, neither can you arrow through them as you would normal files in a manager, your always at the bottom of the list and the lists have a weird wrap on them.

Also, finding any functions is sort of odd, since you need to go to the "organise" button and hit up and down arrows.

I really hope this aspect of chrome improves, though for the moment it's easy enough to save bookmarks and even create folders, it's just major reorganising that is a pest.

Hth.