Re: just curious, could Siri voice NVDA add-ons be updated?

Oh god I am stupid, Chris is right. They wouldn't be in the ipsw at all.
About DMG files: 7zip can extract some, but apparently there is a certain format of dmg that it cannot handle. There are other dmg extractors on Windows, but the ones I tried aren't very accessible, and some are paid. I do remember not having any success and having to use a Mac VM, which worked. And I also read that the only way to really extract the contents of an ispw is on a Mac, so I guess I wasn't the first to try it on Windows.