If Anyone Needs a Sound Designer

Hi,

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the Developers' room and finaly settled for here so that everyone would see it, but apologies if this does turn out to be the wrong place.

My friend recommended that I sign up here, both because we enjoy a lot of the same audio games and because he told me that there are often posts by people looking for sound design for their games.

I'm a passionate sound designer with a continually expanding library of over 240,000 third-party sound effects, as well as a considerable number that I both sythesize and record myself. The effects cover all categories from ambience to weather, from animals to warfare of all periods.

I also own software for mixing and processing sound, so can produce vocal effects for science fiction and fantasy games, as well as simulating the acoustics for whatever spaces characters might be speaking or acting in - from forests to living-rooms to halls.

I have high quality microphones and come with a British accent built in, smile though I can do other voices, so would be happy to help with voice-over aspects as well.

If you could do with any sound effects, vocal processing work or voice-over samples, or if you know of anyone who could do with any help in that direction, do let me know. I'd love to be involved!

I love audio games and hope that there'll be a lot more of them in the future and firmly believe that they should continue to have the professional look, feel and sound of more mainstream games, as so many titles already do.

Here's a demo for the latest sci fi and fantasy sound pack I've produced for sale.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/00rnvfikcojfd … o.mp3?dl=1

Look forward to getting to know you all,

Justin