Re: Code 7 Episode 1 Looking for testers

Hi,
Thanks so much kevin for the link.
I have downloaded the game and now I already completed 22% of the game.
Everything is working grate so far.
How ever, there is a bit of a problem, a small one, not a one that breaks the game or something, and that's why I said that everything is working fine.
It is just that sometimes I find that shortcut keys don't work from the first try.
Like ctrl+i or ctrl+m. Or even the ctrl+v for turning on the blind friendly mode.
You see, they work yes, but sometimes it take me 2 tries or some times 3 to get it working.
An other thing is that I really would like you guys to add the ability to change the tts voice.
It will be really awesome, now I am stuck with Microsoft Zira.
The thing is, it seems that the speed of the tts voice is effected by the speed I have set in the text to speech options in the control panel, how ever, it doesn't take the voice I have set into account.
I mean that no matter what default voice I have set in the text to speech options in the control panel, it still picks Microsoft Zira.
Keep up the work guys, I honestly so much enjoyed what I have played so far, can't express this enough.
Thanks for the grate work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohammad///obid via Audiogames-reflector