The Official Gameplay/Commentary/Let'sPlay Thread!

I've noticed in the audiogame community, there seems to be a lack of commentaries/gameplay streams/recordings out there.  It's Really too bad, as the ones I've heard, such as the walkthrough/let's plays of Swamp on Aprone's site, are very well done, & IMO, pretty enjoyable/entertaining.

SO, i plan to change all that.  Starting very soon, I will be recording Let's Plays (Mainly of RTR, and swamp, if I can get it to work on my PC)

I will be uploading the recordings to my YouTube channel, which can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ultradude306

If anybody wants to request a game for me to try, join me in a game, or post their own gameplays/commentaries, feel free to do it all in this thread!