Re: Ride, new code editor for blinds

@Rastislav Kiss
Hi friend! okay?
very cool your initiative!
will really help many developers who are starting in the programming area.
my situation is a bit different and so I'm here to ask for your help.
I wanted to create a bgt code that would work as a code formatter.
it would parse an already typed text in another editor and then sort out what was wrong, such as placing indentations when necessary, saving already formatted code.
I even tried to do something about it but it did not work.
perhaps, if you could send me the code of your editor, I could have a better idea of how to develop this.
I wanted to do this because I use a different editor than the traditional editors for windows, from a spoken operating system created by Brazilians, called "dosvox" and I really like the feedback from
this editor, as well as the native language of this system to program.
I can perfectly identify the punctuations and symbols in a continuous reading which is not always guaranteed in a windows editor with screen readers and depending on the synthesizer used.
if you are interested in helping me with this, I would be very grateful!
my opinion is that any alternative that comes to make things easier is very welcome. it can not be said that one tool is better or worse than the other because we are talking about different people with
different facilities, difficulties and needs.
congratulations one more time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gabriel-schuck via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector