Re: Can't install jaws 2018 no matter what I do

Not true. You don't have to defend your screen reader of choice, the world wont end and FS wont reward you for doing it. I bashed the install proces itself, and now I have apsolutely every legit reason to do so. When you are able to install jaws on my machine, that's the proper way in which you will defend your screen reader of choice, not by saying it works for you. By the way, no jaws version will install on here. Jaws 18 installs, but only because it has a stupid installer which doesn't check whether video intercept went through successfully or no and after installation it doesn't launch and just gives famous errors. Jaws 16 doesn't install at all, so yeah. As i said it's a clean windows 10 install, and just tried on my other PC with win 10 and the same issue. They both happen to be dell with intel graphic cards, however i was reinstalling windows on that other pc and i put windows 7 on it. As I expected, Jaws installed just fine so don't know why it's having this issue.