Re: Inheritance NSFW Text Based Game

are there any interactions you can have with the girls after the prologue, at all? I tried summoning them to different rooms, but never actually got the option to. When I did run across annah once, I just got a placeholder dialogue about how you will be able to do this and that once its in the game. Do you have to be at speciffic rooms for summoning and talking to work?