Re: Is it still possible to buy Entombed?

Hi.
Well, I would be super carefull right now with driftwood software and purchasing.
I tried purchasing entombed last saturday afternoon, so almost one week ago.
The game stated that, when I payed the price via paypal, my account would be ready to get upgraded to the full version of the game.
Well, I payed the price, got the E-Mail from paypl with the transaction details and such, but, when I tryed logging into my gamer account in the game, it was stated that there was no vallit payment detected and the game offered me to go to the purchasing site again.
I than tryed finding the registration with the transaction code submitted in the E-Mail I received from paypal, but nothing could be found there.
I than tryed contacting Jason multiple times, but received no answer.
I invoked the paypal buyers protection two days ago and if I don't receive an answer from Jason till sunday, I will submit a conflict and request my money back.
So, be carefull, I don't trust this company one bit.
Greetings Moritz.