Re: Code 7 Episode 1 Looking for testers

Sorry for not answering for a few days.. let me give all of you an answer here in the following lines.

Musicfairy .. great to hear that you got through the game without further help. Did you use the new labyrinth version to get through or did it just happen eventually through trial and error?

Rtt ... I‘m not sure where you are. There are several spots where you have to disable a light barrier, but none where you have to find a key, I think.
The word „it“ seems to be a challenge for the sapi voice. We‘ve been trying around a lot but it just can‘t get it right. Sorry, but we weren‘t able to fix that. Thanks for all the reports. We‘ll try to fix these in the next version.
Sam is voiced by Jessica Carol and Zoya is voiced by Dianna Conley .

crashmaster .. after you get that message about the pathway being almost clear you only need one more rotation, but you have to walk to a specific position first. The sapi voice will say that in the release version.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector