Re: Working on a guide for Injustice, if people are interested

I've now added the accessibility mode and how it works. I've started on describing the basics in the game, which will take some time for me to finnish, sinse I'm still learning the basics about the meters etc. I'm having trouble on knocking the enemy out of the arena or to different places. I've tried back and heavy attack at different places on the arena, but without any luck. When I can master this and when I've mastered some special moves by using the meter, I can finnish all about the basics. big_smile
I must say I'm really excited about making this. By the way, if someone is willing to help me on doing spel checking and correct some gramatics errors, it would be very appreciated. Just give me your skype details, and we can chat about it which would work better than talk about it when I'm writing all this in text.

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seb2314
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak